Floola is a freeware application dedicated to the efficient management of your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes) under Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Operating systems. Floola application is portable, and it can be used directly from your iPod and needs no installation.
Floola supports all common used iPod features including photos, artwork, podcasts and smart playlists. It automatically converts any incompatible for the mobile device audio or video file, so that you can copy almost any file to it. It even allows adding Youtube and Myspace videos with a single click to the device.
- Works on any Windows (from Windows98 to Windows Vista), any Mac and any Linux distribution with GTK installed.
- Do not require installation, and can be executed directly from iPod or any PC.
- Copy, add and extract songs to and from iPod.
- Easily manage, import and export playlists (m3u, pls).
- Works with podcasts and Last.fm.
- Add video files to iPod just copying the page URL address.
- Multilanguage support.
- Lyric support iPods (3G and above).
- Easily find duplicated and lost songs on iPod.
- Add artwork to your songs.
- Convert audio and video incompatible formats.
- Create HTML files containing list of your iPod files.
- Add pictures to your iPod, and much more…
Direct download (iPod): http://www.floola.com/home/download_win
Direct download (Windows): http://www.floola.com/home/download_desktopwin