HomeBank is free software, which will help you to analyze the personal finances management with ease. With this professional utility, you can analyze your personal finances in details using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
HomeBank was originally designed (in early 1998) to replace a manual process of personal accounts, with a pen, a book and a calculator. Since then the software has constantly evolved, keeping with the latest trends and capabilities of the commercial expensive utilities.
The biggest advantage of HomeBank is that its interface is simple and intuitive, so you should not be CPA or financial adviser to use it.
There are some other advantages, and among them:
- Easy import of OFX, QFX, QIF files with duplicate detection
- Easy management of transactions: bookmark, inheritance, filter, multiple edition, scheduling, reminder
- Easy management of payees and categories: automatic assignment, direct add from the register, auto-completion
- Unique fields for transactions: visual paymode/status, paymode info, tag
- Import and export of any components of the data in a specific CSV file format for detailed review and analysis.
HomeBank can anticipate future costs of life and also helps you to get better understanding on where your money comes from, and where it goes! You will enjoy the following related features:
- Anticipate future costs: scheduled transaction inserted before term, future balance
- Dynamic, easy and powerful reports tools with graphical charts
- Monitoring the balance in time and alert on bank overdrafts
- Simple budget and vehicle cost analysis
Developers’ website: http://homebank.free.fr/
Downloading page: http://homebank.free.fr/downloads.php