- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats:
3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats:
ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats:
HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
Flip vertical and horizontal
Rotate left, right and free
Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions.
Several resample filters available.
Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
Import, export and edit palettes
Set and remove transparency
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
Note: Don't forget about Imagine format plugins for: Digital Camera Raw, Archive Format Plugin, JPEG 2000, Microsoft HD Photo, JBIG, Google WebP, OpenEXR, RAR Archive, 7Z Archive, ALZ(ALZip) Archive, HV3(HoneyView3) Archive. You can download them from here - access "Imagine" forum section, choose “Stable version..." and scroll down until you reach (Plugin) section.
Installing Imagine (if you choose the standard version) for the first time is something easy and it will require just a few seconds: the setup wizard will ask for system shortcuts, destination folder, font type, file associations (which files should be opened by default using this application) and that's it. As soon as you start Imagine, you will notice the simplicity of his interface which uses an Explorer layout. Besides of the traditional "File" - "Open" operation you can also use the well-known "drag-and-drop" method. Just drag one image or more of them directly in his interface (right-side).
Once you added the image start using his powerful features: rename, resize, rotate, flip, adjust colors, view file properties, EXIF info, change file format and color depth, apply filters (a lot of them available) etc. Go to "Tools" tab and you have several other cool features: batch conversion, slide show, batch rename, capture screen, animation editor, JPEG lossless transformation and create multiple page image. Each main feature also comes with a subclass of other settings so you have a large suite of options.
- CPU: Pentium compatible
- Memory: 32MB or higher
- OS: Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- Display: 256 color or higher
Author: Chun Sejin (Korea)
Download page: http://www.fosshub.com/Imagine.html
Portable version link: http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=1819