Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Posted by Michael Pekker at 12:17 AM
Monday, November 26, 2012
The application supports all major video formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB, ...) and, in addition, allows the quality conversion of audio files from one format to another, so it can be considered as a universal audio converter.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles), conveniently designed for novice users. However, more experienced users have the opportunity to customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bit rate, sampling frequency, audio channels, and audio volume. The application allows extracting and converting or full audio track or just selected part of it only.
The most important features:
- Extracting audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality.
- Video conversion: Source video formats - AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT, OGM, AMV - to the following audio formats - MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV.
- Audio conversion: Source audio formats - WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, WV, AMR – to the following audio formats - MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV.
- Many predefined profiles.
- Software does not need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click AudioExtractor.exe file. The program is absolutely portable, it doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
- Supported languages: English, Polish.
- The utility is 100% freeware! It can be used for both private and commercial purposes. There are no limitations, adware, spyware, etc.
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor uses free, fast and high quality open source video encoder - FFmpeg.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 11:41 PM
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Prey is a free awesome program that allows you to do all that and more. You just download Prey and register your device for free on the Prey website. If the laptop ever goes missing, you can notify Prey online and use the Prey control panel to geo-locate it, set off an alarm to hear if it's nearby, and lock down the device to prevent anyone else from using it.
Yes, free version of the utility has certain limitations, like limit on the amount of devices you may track (three), or limit on amount of the monthly reports. If these limitations are deal stopper for you, you can always choose one of the commercial PRO accounts, but for most private users the free account will suite the basic security needs.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 10:47 PM
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Posted by Michael Pekker at 10:42 PM
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Furthermore, you can preview the video, go to beginning or end of it, select the output base name and directory, and then initiate the splitting process. Once the job is completed, a window pops up to inform you about the success or failure.
AviSplit Classic is also a video joiner so you can put some AVI pieces together.
Note that the program uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources and can take a very long time to complete a task. However, the quality is usually acceptable.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 10:58 AM
Monday, September 17, 2012
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- The file is in use by another program or user
Posted by Michael Pekker at 10:55 PM
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
* Convert multiple file type formats (e.g. .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .cbr, .cbz,...) to PDF.
* Add supported file types to the project using the command line, Shell drag and drop, Internet search, or paste from the Windows clipboard.
* Powerful Resource Explorer, able to browse local files and online ones using Internet services such as: Bing images, Google images, Picasa, Flickr and Twitpic.
* Advanced Sound Explorer, with embedded player, to easily select local music files, or found in the Internet, searching in sites such as SoundCloud.
* Easily view and convert .cbr and .cbz Comic Books to PDF.
* Acquire from TWAIN sources, with timed acquire function.
* Auto deskew pages, even from already existing PDF's.
* Visually merge, delete, rotate, rearrange and set result PDF pages size.
* Advanced GUI, with docking functionality.
* Possibility to install in portable mode.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 10:12 PM
Saturday, August 25, 2012
- Easy import of OFX, QFX, QIF files with duplicate detection
- Easy management of transactions: bookmark, inheritance, filter, multiple edition, scheduling, reminder
- Easy management of payees and categories: automatic assignment, direct add from the register, auto-completion
- Unique fields for transactions: visual paymode/status, paymode info, tag
- Import and export of any components of the data in a specific CSV file format for detailed review and analysis.
- Anticipate future costs: scheduled transaction inserted before term, future balance
- Dynamic, easy and powerful reports tools with graphical charts
- Monitoring the balance in time and alert on bank overdrafts
- Simple budget and vehicle cost analysis
Downloading page: http://homebank.free.fr/downloads.php
Posted by Michael Pekker at 6:40 PM
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
- View processes in a tree view with highlighting.
- View detailed process statistics and performance graphs.
- Process tooltips are detailed and show context-specific information.
- Select multiple processes and terminate, suspend or resume them.
- (32-bit only) Bypass almost all forms of process protection.
- Restart processes.
- Empty the working set of processes.
- Set affinity, priority and virtualization.
- Create process dumps.
- Use over a dozen methods to terminate processes.
- Detach processes from debuggers.
- View process heaps.
- View GDI handles.
- Inject DLLs.
- View DEP status, and even enable/disable DEP.
- View environment variables.
- View and edit process security descriptors.
- View image properties such as imports and exports
- View thread start addresses and stacks with symbols.
- Threads are highlighted if suspended, or are GUI threads.
- Select multiple threads and terminate, suspend or resume them.
- Force terminate threads.
- View TEB addresses and view TEB contents.
- (32-bit only) Find out what a thread is doing, and what objects it is waiting on.
- View and edit thread security descriptors
- View full token details, including user, owner, primary group, session ID, elevation status, and more.
- View token groups.
- View privileges and even enable, disable or remove them.
- View and edit token security descriptors
- View modules and mapped files in one list.
- Unload DLLs.
- View file properties and open them in Windows Explorer
- View a virtual memory list.
- Read and modify memory using a hex editor.
- Dump memory to a file.
- Free or decommit memory.
- Scan for strings
- View process handles, complete with highlighting for attributes.
- Search for handles (and DLLs and mapped files).
- Close handles.
- (32-bit only) Set handle attributes - Protected and Inherit.
- Granted access of handles can be viewed symbolically instead of plain hex numbers.
- View detailed object properties when supported.
- View and edit object security descriptors
- View a list of all services.
- Create services.
- Start, stop, pause, continue or delete services.
- Edit service properties.
- View service dependencies and dependents.
- View and edit service security descriptors
- View a list of network connections.
- Close network connections.
- Use tools such as whois, traceroute and ping
- Implements all of the functionality offered by Process Explorer, plus more advanced features.
- Allows you to see what a thread is waiting on.
- Has advanced string scanning capabilities, as well as regular expression filtering.
- Highlights both relocated and .NET DLLs.
- Shows symbolic access masks (e.g. Read, Write), rather than just numbers (e.g. 0x12019f).
- Shows names for transaction manager objects and ETW registration objects.
- Shows detailed token information, as well as allowing privileges to be enabled and disabled.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 9:42 PM
Friday, July 13, 2012
- portable - no installation needed - just unzip to any directory on a fixed or removable drive
- there is also version with installer available from homepage
- works from USB stick, does not write to the registry
- backup/ synchronize to local drives or network computers (LAN)
- Unicode support for foreign characters in file names
- support for files larger then 4 GB
- copy modes: update files, refresh existing files, mirror source to target, synchronize, dated backup and restore
- filter files based on extension, size, date, subdirectories, only new or existing files
- keep multiple versions of backup files
- include/ exclude specific directories
- preview and execute operation
- automatic generation of batch scripts for routine backups
- simple, manual, batch or command line operation
- single batch script may contain many backup and sync jobs
- scheduling for batch operation - you may set job repetition interval and auto-run when overdue
- verify copied files
- for easy access, you can make Zback desktop icon from Options tab
- drag and drop support from Windows Explorer
- small size
- personal freeware.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 7:36 PM
Monday, July 2, 2012
- There is no need to make any manual adjustments since this collage editor can create photo collage automatically with just a few mouse clicks. It is easy enough for the users of all experienced level.
- WYSIWYG—Real-time preview with high speed.
- Great capacity can accommodate a handful of photos up to 200.
- Diverse types of photo collage can be created and A1 size or even larger size is available.
- Choose the collage layout with various collage templates or create picture collage on Mac OS X & Windows with blank one.
- Many kinds of pre-designed templates included, users can select a style at their will.
- Various collage layouts can be found in the templates.
- Set page size and collage background to meet your needs.
- Easily design your picture collages with variable parameters provided, such as photo count, photo space, page margin, rotation and sparse.
- Photo frames and shadow added for decoration.
- Cropping photo is available so that the photos in the collage can fit well into the chosen collage space.
- “Random Layout” can continuously generate all kinds of collage layouts in seconds by just a click.
- Save the collages as JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD or other images formats and print it out.
- Send it to family members and friends via Email.
- Easily set your photo collage as your desktop wallpaper.
- Share your beautiful collages on Flickr and Facebook.
- Watermark on the collage
- Splash screen
- Crop photos tool is disabled.
- Imposed limit for size of photos.
Posted by Michael Pekker at 10:04 PM