Koma-Mail is a freeware portable email client which is comfortable, easy to use, and has very nice set of the features. As it does not need an installation, you can run Koma-Mail from your USB drive, getting advantage of using the POP3 email agent on multiple computers. It is useful, if you want to check your home email account in your office, but you prefer not installing an additional account at your office email client.
For safety reasons, Koma-Mail can be configured to block scripts and ActiveX in incoming emails, and account can be encrypted to allow access just to the account owner or other authorized person. To prevent mailbox flooding with SPAM, agent is equipped with two different spam filters: a word based and Bayesian. You can send and receive mail, encrypted via SSL, through POP3, IMAP (including synchronization), SMTP and WebDav. To stay informed you can use the integrated RSS viewer.
- Integrated RSS viewer
- Contact management
- Displays HTML Mails and equipped with built-in HTML-Editor
- Sends and receives mail with inline images
- Zips attachments automatically
- Mails can be marked with colors
- Free folder structure with option to clean them automatically
- Multiple user accounts and multiple mail accounts per user
- Unicode support and software availability in 17 languages: Czech, English, Finnish, French, Galego, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Netherlands, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.