Little-by-little, the amount of the software you install on your computer, or execute from your USB (portable utilities) is growing. Some of the programs might be years old, and you might not be aware that the new versions are already available. In most cases, the new software versions bring more functionality and clean the bugs, generated in earlier releases. So, by upgrading you soft, you might benefit a lot and make your computer performance more stable. But visiting software developer Web pages just to check if there are no updates is not very attracting option for busy professional. Here comes SUMo to help you.
SUMo, which stands for Software Update Monitor, will assist you to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of the software, installed on your computer. Unlike build-in auto update features (where available), SUMo tells you if updates are available before you even need to use this software.
* Automatic detection of installed software.
* Detects required updates / patches for your software.
* Filter / authorizing Beta versions updates (user setting).
* Ignore list: Setup to track the software you want to track.
* Internationalization support: English, French, Dutch, Danish, Turkish, Romanian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, and Russian.
* The utility is absolutely free to use with no limitations.
Developers Website: http://www.kcsoftwares.com/index.php?sumo
Tangonero at Alberto's - Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 7 PM – 12:00 AM Alberto's Night Club 736 W Dana St, Mountain View, California 94041 MILONGA @ Alberto's - Sunday, April 30 With...