Freeware utility Callnote with added word Premium in the title is not just any other Skype call recorder, nut much more. Judging on the features set, it gives you multiple additional capabilities, comparing with other programs, including commercial.
Callnote Premium automatically captures Skype video, shared screen and chats. It is an easy and convenient way to record Skype calls and manage historical records on your computer. So, Callnote Premium offers you not just to record Skype calls, but also to view recorded Skype videos and audio, edit recorded Skype chats and delete outdated Skype call recordings. You can save easily your Skype video and audio records to Evernote or Dropbox. post them to Facebook, Youtube, or email the entire call recordings including the chat and Skype Shared Screen recording to your friends in just a couple of clicks.
The software works on both Windows and Mac. You can record Skype calls made with either free or premium paid Skype account – when you record Skype Video Conference with multiple participants all participants are preserved on the recorded Skype Call Video.
* Callnote Premium supports many languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, and Japanese.
* Record Skype calls including audio, video, chat or shared screen data.
* Make instant video screen snapshots.
* Record entire Skype call video and audio session or start/stop whenever you want.
* View video, listen to audio, and browse snapshots right on your PC or Mac.
* Edit chat text and add your own notes after the call for keeping orderly records.
* Save your Skype recordings to any of your Evernote notebooks.
* Store your Skype recordings in Dropbox.
* Share all of your Skype memories on Facebook.
* Record Skype videos and post it to YouTube.
* Send Skype audio and video recordings via email.
* Manual or automatic synchronization with Evernote, Facebook, YouTube, and Dropbox.
* Record up to eight participants simultaneously.
* Save participant names, call time and duration for future reference with Free Callnote Premium Skype audio and video call recorder.
* Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
* Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
* Skype 5.6 or higher recommended.
* Mac version 10.7, 10.8.
To start using Free Skype Call Recorder Callnote Premium click on the button on the right to register and install the app. It is FREE! Make sure that you enter the correct Skype name, otherwise the app will not work. After installing the app, when prompted, click “Allow” when Skype asks you to authorize the app.
For more advanced capabilities, including Hangouts, Facebook and Viber video call recording, check out Callnote Pro.