DocuFreezer is designed to convert Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XPS and plain text documents to PDF saving internal and external links, page layouts and fonts.
Users of DocuFreezer will benefit from numerous conversion options – the software will convert documents and PDF files to JPG, TIFF or PNG formats “freezing” the look of the original documents and protecting them from any amendments. No matter which device the document will be displayed on, it will look exactly the same.
* Convert documents to PDF. Drag and drop your files to DocuFreezer, select PDF as the output file format and click Start. DocuFreezer will convert any number of text documents, presentations and spreadsheets to PDF automatically!
* Document imaging. DocuFreezer will release you from printing documents on paper and then scanning them to make a digital copy. The quality of output PDF or an image file will be significantly higher than the ones scanned!
* Data exchange. Same documents may have a different look depending on the operating system you use: Windows XP, Windows 8, Mac, etc. To make them platform independent convert the documents to PDF or JPEG formats.
* Convert to JPG, TIFF or PNG. DocuFreezer can convert text documents, presentations or spreadsheets to JPG, TIFF or PNG formats making the process smooth for any number of documents. df-archive-refr
* Archiving Documents. In case you need to archive documents, you should be able to open them several years after and likely on a new computer. This will be possible if you convert documents to PDF before uploading them on the backup storage.
* Publishing documents to the web. Before publishing documents and presentations on the website, convert them all to PDF or JPG – these formats are standard for data publishing and will make the documents look the same on any devices and Internet browsers.
How DocuFreezer works
In fact, all the programs, such as Microsoft Office Word, OpenOffice, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio (versions of 2007 or later), make it possible to export documents to the PDF format without the necessity to install any side applications. This is convenient, when there are just a few documents to process. Still, when there are dozens of them to be converted, the task becomes pretty tedious: you will need to handle each document individually opening it, saving it as a PDF file, close the document, open the next one, etc.
DocuFreezer is developed specifically for processing a large number of documents that need to be converted to other formats.
Downloading page: http://www.docufreezer.com/download