Extend Gmail with email tracking, "send later", polls, more…
Mixmax is a Chrome extension, which extends Gmail with a host of productivity-boosting features.
* Track, automate, and enhance your emails with the essential productivity suite for Gmail and Google Inbox.
* Track emails accurately
* Set up meetings in an instant
* Save time with email templates
* Schedule emails to be sent later
* Know exactly who opens your email and when. With email tracking, you will know as soon as someone opens your message. Sending to a group? You will see exactly who opened your message, so you can follow up with precision.
* Schedule meetings in one email instead of ten. With one-click scheduling, book meetings in one email instead of ten. Your guest picks a time right in the email, and we do the rest. No more back and forth. No double bookings.
* Create the perfect email with one-click templates. Write the best email every time without manual copying and pasting. With Mixmax templates, the right message for every occasion is one click away.
* Write now, send later. Write an email now and schedule it to send automatically when you know your recipients will read it.
* Web Previews. Get your point across with visual previews of links from Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, and more.
* Polls. Send a poll inside your email. Your recipients vote without leaving their emails.
* Surveys. Need specific and focused answers? Add a survey inside your message. Your recipients answer directly. No plug-ins needed.
* Dropbox, Box, Google Drive Integration. Attach files and documents not only from Google Drive, but also your favorite services including Dropbox or Box.
* Undo Send. Prevent email from sending even if you hit send. Recall an email and refine your messaging.
* Giphy Integration. Express yourself with animated gifs. Search for your favorites to insert them into your messages.
* Code Snippets. Write perfect, readable code snippets in Gmail.
* Multiple Signatures. Personalize your emails with unique signatures for all of your email addresses.
* Custom Branding. Look more professional with your company logo and name on all embedded content including polls, surveys, web previews, and invitations.
"Instant scheduling" allows you to set up meetings via Google Calendar, email everyone involved with available times, and have you confirm them directly in the message. (The free Mixmax limits you to 10 meetings a month.)
It is easy to create quick polls and surveys. The user clicks one of the choices in the message and you can review the results later.
You get visual previews for links - YouTube videos, Google Maps, Twitter timelines, Pinterest pins and more - and attachments, convenient Dropbox and Box integration, and the ability to save common emails as templates for reuse later (a maximum of 10 in the free edition).
A "Send later" option schedules messages to be sent at some later date and time.
Mixmax also supports email tracking, showing you if and when your message was opened. Well, maybe - it uses read receipts, which means you will not see anything if your recipients ignore them.
The free Mixmax works well, but does come with a "Sent with Mixmax" signature. Paying $9 a month for the Starter account removes this and the other restrictions, as well as adding better email tracking and priority email support, while the Professional ($19) and Premium ($49) accounts variously support click tracking, smarter scheduling, mail merge, CRM integration and more.
Reviewed by TechWorld