Sometimes, when you want to delete unneeded file or folder, you get some annoying messages from your Windows Operating System. I am sure you are already familiar with this error message:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is freeware software that will solve the problem. This is the list of actions, among others, performed by this utility:
- Close handle.
- Kill process.
- Unload DLL.
- Delete index.dat.
- Delete Rename / Move command.
- Reset invalid names operations.