Have you ever experienced critical situation, when you let your kids play with your computer, and you left really sorry thereafter, when you found that the undesirable changes are made to the computer configuration? Or you have to perform really challenging tasks on your PC, and you are not sure the changes will not be too dangerous?
That’s it! You do not need to worry anymore, since ToolWiz Time Freeze freeware will allow you to get back to the reference point on your computer status anytime, guaranteed. The solution is better and safer that the one offered by the questionable Windows built-in utility, allowing rolling back to the previous dates, since this utility is not very reliable.
ToolWiz Time Freeze is effective Instant System Restore software to keep your computer system safe and protect your computer from undesired changes. The program is flexible, and you can also add any file/folder to the special exclusion list, if you sure you want to keep the changes on them. Basically, the software clones your system, creating fully working copies that you can use normally (or as you wish) without risking your "real" system. It puts the actual system under secure protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you then run applications and surf the internet. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual systems.
You just reboot the computer to restore your system to the previous state.
* Protects your files and folders from unwanted changes and provides password protection;
* Keeps System Safe from threats of virus, spyware, worm, Trojan, etc.;
* Enter Virtual System with a single click, no need to reboot computer; easy switch between virtual & real system.
* Easy System Restore and Recovery to remove unwanted changes;
* Adding files to the Folder Exclusion Feature;
* No change MBR.
* It is free for anyone, for any purposes.
Operating Systems Supported:
* Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Direct Download: http://www.toolwiz.com/download.php?action=ToolWizTimeFreeze